Tuesday 21 April 2015

Shout no.1..

Assalamualaikum bloggers and readers..

Shout link no 1.

I don't know whether all of u had read this..no? arghh some dude share in my fb ( his fb actually) so let me shout this in my  blog here.
Enjoy reading folks

http://rizalyaakub.blogspot.com

The one i like most-

Qoute: 

Photobooth – This is the best. Apparently it’s a must, to make your wedding more modern and chic to have a photobooth. It look even more ridiculous when your reception is not in Dewan Felda, but small dewan, like Dewan Section  19 Shah Alam. No proper lighting, must be a atrocious view. Don’t forget the hand sign “I’m next” “Hitched” “***8” “I’m gay” "Virgin mary" "Kak Odah dara" .  A big signage at the entrance "sudi tag kami di #TukiminWedsEton" ridiculous." Unqoute


The rest pls click on the link above


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas komen dan cadangan.... Please come again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...